Don’t be shy about calling your insurance agent and telling him/her that you may have damage — chances are the company will have adjusters in your area from the latest storm anyways. You can even file your claim online!
But before you file a claim, understand the 6 Steps to a Successful Insurance Claim!
Step 1 – Inspect Your Property
- Have Village Representative provide you with a complimentary hail and wind damage assessment.
- Village will meet with your insurance adjuster to assure a complete and fair assessment is performed.
Step 3 – Review Insurance Scope –
Step 4 – Build and complete the project
- Village will take all necessary steps to build a complete roofing system (not just throw on another roof… there’s a difference! )
- Village will take full responsibility for billing your insurance company and completing and final inspections (if necessary).
Step 6 – Final Inspection & payment
- Village will complete the job to your satisfaction before final payment is issued.
- Written workmanship warranty is sent directly to owner for records.