As an experienced premium roofing contractor, we understand that the Insurance process can be tedious to say the least. That is why we want to provide you with peace of mind and confidence in the Village Construction team!
Being comfortable with placing your home in our hands is our #1 Goal. And fulfilling that goal is an equal priority for our insurance claims team. We consider ourselves “your adjuster” working for you with your insurance companies insurance adjuster to best negotiate you a fair price and fair settlement!
Here’s how it works:
1. CONTACT Village Construction FOR A FREE HAIL & WIND DAMAGE INSPECTION
• Call 1-816-444-2500 to schedule your FREE inspection and damage assessment with one of our CLAIMS SPECIALISTS.
2. CONTACT YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY TO FILE A CLAIM
• You may call your insurance agent or visit our directory list for a claim 800# or website.
• Inform the insurance company of the date of loss
• Inform the company that your property has been examined by a qualified contractor who found hail
and/or wind damage
• Ask for a claim number and provide that information to your Village Construction Claims Specialist
WHEN YOU RECEIVE YOUR CLAIM NUMBER, YOUR VILLAGE CONSTRUCTION CLAIMS SPECIALIST AND INSURANCE ADJUSTER WILL ASSIST IN IDENTIFYING STORM-RELATED DAMAGE AT YOUR PROPERTY.
*You will be notified prior to the visit
• Your adjuster submits a report to the insurance company
3. FOLLOW-UP WITH YOUR INSURANCE COMPANY
• The insurance company sends you a loss summary report detailing the scope of damage
4. PROJECT PLANNING
• Your Claims Specialist at Village Construction reviews the loss summary report to ensure the agreed- upon scope of damages is complete and accurate
• You select material and colors
• You and your Claims Specialist determine a construction date that best suits your schedule
• Village schedules all work to be completed in a timely and professional manner
5. WORK IN PROGRESS
• Village mails paperwork to you explaining the building process
• Materials are delivered
• Your Claims Specialist oversees the entire process
• Upon completion, the work will be surveyed by a Village Construction Project Manager to ensure quality and satisfaction.
6. PAYMENT AND WARRANTY INFORMATION
• Your Village Construction representative will collect payment from you upon completion of work and, as necessary, notifies your insurance company to release any remaining funds.
• You are responsible only for your deductible and any agreed-upon upgrades.
• You receive all necessary documentation upon completion of work and receipt of payment in full
If you need to file your property claim you can do it online by clicking on the links that corresponds with your insurance company. We will work with ALL insurance companies, not just the companies that are listed here. For more information, please contact us today.